Friday, October 2, 2009

Free Coffee at Starbucks


From Oct. 2 - 5, Starbucks invites customers to join the Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew Taste Challenge at their favorite U.S. Starbucks location. Participants can taste Colombia Starbucks VIA™ next to fresh-brewed Pike Place™ Roast and challenge themselves to guess which one is Starbucks VIA™. Starbucks VIA™ Taste Challenge participants will receive coupon for a complimentary Tall brewed coffee on their next visit as well as an offer for $1 off a Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew purchase.

1 comment:

  1. I saw ads on this during my plane ride and was also under the impression that if you try, then you get a coupon for a free beverage. However, in a smaller town outside San Francisco/Oakland, they lady would not give me the coupon for a free beverage unless I bought one of the packs of VIA coffee. I told her that I was under the impression that I get the coupon for just trying and she didn't want to seem to budge. Maybe it's just this Starbucks. Be persistent!

    ReplyDelete