Friday, March 26, 2010

FREE water at Krogers

I was in Krogers on Alexandria yesterday when a women asked me if I would wear a pedometer to count how many steps I walk while shopping. I said no problem. After I shopped I went back to give her the pedometer and she said it was mine to keep. I also filled out a form to see if I won a $100 gift card to Krogers. She then gave me some information on eating healthy where in the back of the folder was coupons, one was for free 24 pack of water and free yogurt. Just goes to show you that she told me she had a hard time getting people to do this but I was happy to help where in the end I was rewarded with a freebie. She is going to be there on Friday after 2:00 and Saturday after 10:00. I don't know if any other Krogers are doing this.

Who says nothing in life is FREE. NOT ME!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.
    To get more information cheap medicines usa from order online usa.

    ReplyDelete